|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
"Disparate Pieces" (2x04)Edit
"The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) Edit
Beau shows Jester the coded letter to Demedan from The Gentleman. She believes the code means the Baumbauch family is ordering a plant called bloodroot (which can be used as poison) from someone called "The Gentleman". Jester agrees with Beau's doodle on the note calling Demedan a douche.
"Fleeting Memories" (2x14)Edit
Beau tells The Gentleman that Demedan was the one who let the Mighty Nein know how to find him by way of being clumsy with his information on how he procured his bloodroot. In response, the Gentleman notes that said clumsiness is equally dangerous, and indicates that Sorah should remember that in a threatening tone.
Character Information Edit
Notable Items Edit
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 45:00 through 49:16. Beauregard stole a letter from "The Gentleman" to Demedan, which included Demedan's name. Marisha Ray tweeted a picture of the letter showing the spelling of "Demedan" (source).
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) from 3:37:01 through 3:38:29.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 45:00 through 49:16.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 54:52 through 59:00.
- ↑ See "Fleeting Memories" (2x14) from 27:47 through 30:11.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) from 3:37:01 through 3:38:23.