Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Danoth's Visor is one of the Vestiges of Divergence. These mithral-frame goggles with clear diamond lenses were used by the evoker Danoth Oro to spot invisible enemies and scout areas from afar. It has not yet appeared on Critical Role.
- The wearer can see normally in darkness, both magical and nonmagical, to a distance of 60 feet.
- The wearer has advantage on Intelligence (Investigation) and Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- The wearer sees invisible creatures and objects within 60 feet as if they were visible, and they can see into the Ethereal Plane.
- Using a bonus action, the wearer can speak a command word and use the goggles to see into and through solid matter. This vision has a radius of 60 feet and lasts for 1 minute. The vision can penetrate 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, or up to 3 feet of wood or dirt. Thicker substances block the vision, as does a thin sheet of lead. This property can't be used again until the next dawn.
- As a bonus action, the wearer can speak a command word to switch the goggles into spyglass mode. While in this mode, creatures and objects viewed through the goggles are magnified to twice their size.
- The wearer automatically detects illusions they can see and automatically succeeds on saving throws against them. In addition, they see a bright aura around any creature that isn't in its true form.
- As an action, the wearer can cast the antimagic field spell from the visor. This property can't be used again until the next dawn.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 270.