Before the Stream Edit
In Vox Machina's first adventure, the group was hired by Fendril Vas in Stilben to investigate the seemingly dubious and dangerous new business conglomerate called "the Myriad". Vox Machina eventually entered a chamber housing a planar rift that pulled the group into a room with Crysa-Thul. Fendril was actually a worshipper of the stillborn god and had intended to feed the party to this deity like many previous mercenary groups. Vox Machina destroyed Crysa-Thul and returned to slay Fendril for his treachery.
- ↑ Art of Crysa-Thul by Wendy Sullivan Green. See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) at 0:41.
- ↑ Matthew Mercer spelled the name as both "Crysa-Thul" and "Crysa-thul" on his Vox Machina Wiki (see "Fendril Vas" and "Stilben"). The former is used on this wiki because it was Mercer's most frequently used form.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Some of the information on this page was imported from Matthew Mercer's Vox Machina Wiki article, "Fendril Vas".
- ↑ See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) at 0:11.
- ↑ See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) at 0:28.