Corellon, The Archeart is the deity of arcane magic and the fey.
The Archeart is commonly depicted as an impossibly graceful and beautiful elven being. They are androgynous and alluring, with long golden hair. Many early elven art pieces were inspired by the Archeart, and elements of their visage or symbol can be found in most elven architecture.
The worshippers of the Archeart are those who seek art in all their work, both magic and mundane. The Spider Queen and her priestesses are loathed by followers of the Archeart for leading the drow elves astray.
The Archeart is the guardian of the spring season, and the domains of Light and Arcana. Their holy day is called Elvendawn, or Midsummer, and is celebrated on the 20th day of the sixth month of the year.
Commandments of the Archeart
- Corellon's soubriquet is spelled as "Archeart" in Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting and as "Arch Heart"  in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount.
- In the Subterranean Tunnels of the Labenda Swamp, Caleb Widogast searched through a pile of contraband holy symbols of deities not approved in the Dwendalian Empire for a holy symbol of the Archeart. He found six or seven of them, and pocketed the one most similar to one he had seen in the past.
- The Blooming Grove is associated, in part, with the Archeart as a gift of great beauty.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 21.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 14.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 22.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 122.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 72.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 81.
- See "Lost Treasures" (2x22) at 2:44:31.