Each Menagerie Coast city is ruled individually by a marquis who runs the merchant guilds of the city. The marquis of the cities work together to maintain consistent rule of law between all the cities.
- Nicodranas, hometown of Jester Lavorre of the Mighty Nein.
- Palma Flora
- Port Damali, hometown of Fjord of the Mighty Nein.
- Port Zoon
The Empire and the Concord have friendly relations and trade between the two is very common. Several Concord merchants were in attendance at the Victory Pit in Zadash. Merchants frequently travel the Amber Road between Zadash and Nicodranas.
Meetings between Empire and Concord diplomats take place in Nicodranas, as it is the closest Concord city to the Empire.
Many ships trade between Marquet and cities of the Clovis Concord, implying friendly relations.
The Revelry is a pirate union based in Darktow Isle. Pirates loyal to the Revelry attack and steal from Concord ships and do not recognize the Concord's authority to tax them.
The Concord maintains 7,800 Shore Warden soldiers, a navy of 370
ships, and a police force of 5,200 Zhelezo.
- Shore Wardens are the soldiers making up the bulk of the The Clovis Concord military. Shore Wardens are stationed across the coast while some can be found in forts throughout the Cyrios Mountains, stationed on the border between Western Wynandir and the Dwendalian Empire.
- The Zhelezo employed by the Clovis Concord function as the town guard in the city of Nicodranas. Each of the other cities of the Concord also employ Zhelezo to keep the peace.
- Crownsguard from the Dwendalian Empire are allowed by the Concord to patrol Nicodranas. They technically have the authority to enforce Imperial law, but they have a very small presence.
Permits must be approved and purchased from a Compass Lodge installation to do business for more than 15 days in the cities of the Mengerie Coast. All religions are legal to practice in private, but public worship of Betrayer Gods is considered dangerous to public discourse and is strictly forbidden.
All who the Zhelezo deem to have broken the laws of the Clovis Concord are judged and sentenced by a local magistrate and are subject to punishments befitting their crimes. All fines and punishments for crimes aganst a Zhelezo official or a noble are doubled. All fines and punishments against a Clovis Concord official are tripled.
- Theft: 3-10 days incarceration and/or fine of twice the worth stolen.
- Public Worship of Betrayer Gods: 10 days incarceration and/or a fine of 300 gp.
- Slavery: 6-12 months incarceration and/or a fine of 1000 gp.
- Trespassing: 7 days incarceration and/or fine of 100 gp.
- Tax Evasion: 3-15 days incarceration and a repossession of property equal to the amount owed.
- Damage to Private Property: 5-15 days incarceration or a fine of twice the worth of property destroyed.
- Damage to Concord Property: 30-60 days incarceration and a fine of twice the worth of property destroyed.
- Kidnapping: 30 days incarceration and/or fine of 500 gp.
- Assault with Intent to Injure: 15 days incarceration and/or fine of 250 gp.
- Assault with Intent to Kill: 170 days incarceration and/or a fine of 1000 gp.
- Murder: 5-10 years incarceration and/or a fine of 5000 gp.
Ignus is the dwarven wharfmaster of the docks in Nicodranas responsible for keeping records of ships and captains that come in and out.
Algar was an agent of the Clovis Concord responsible for ensuring the continued imprisonment of a marid named Xundi. After the Mighty Nein defeated Algar, Jester forged a letter in his handwriting renouncing the Concord in Algar's office. The Mighty Nein booked Algar passage on a ship to Marquet.
Xundi was a Marid being forced to use his magical control over water to power some of the city's machinery. After he was freed by the Mighty Nein, he planned to head towards Port Damali and free his partner who was imprisoned there.
About 40 years prior to beginning of Campaign 2, a dispute between some trading guilds and the Clovis Concord led to a rebellion on Darktow Isle. The guilds formed an alliance called The Revelry, seized the island, and fortified it. The Revelry set up a rival government headquartered on Darktow under the authority of a "Plank King". Pirates sailing from Darktow attack Clovis Concord ships and use their plunder to buy into The Revelry for protection and community.
- Both Jester and Marion Lavorre imply that many Clovis Concord officials have been clients of Marion.
- Matt compares the Clovis Concord organization to the American colonies before the Revolutionary War.
- ↑ Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 44.
- ↑ Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 17.
- ↑ Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 43.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 1:32:54.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 1:05:48.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:42:22.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 1:42:14.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:07:49.
- ↑ See "The Open Road" (2x05).
- ↑ See "Beyond the Boundaries" (2x32) from 3:07:07 through 3:27:00. The Mighty Nein encounter Kestiff Drudy on his journey from Port Damali and buy some animal companions.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 1:01:02.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 56:23.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 43.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 47:53.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 1:00:40.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 45.
- ↑ See "Dockside Diplomacy" (2x35) at 49:08.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41).