|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Chutney starts off seeming like a loyal elf to Santa, but as soon as Saint Nick gets kidnapped by the Hallow King, he soon changes his tune, putting forth the idea of leaving Santa to die and taking over the North Pole. He is also quite frustrated by the tasks Santa gives him, complaining about nobody wanting a wooden Voltron, that he can't wire a Gameboy, and how the hair didn't move on a troll doll he made. When the other elves leave with Santa back to get Christmas done, Chutney willingly stays behind, possibly due to guilt over stabbing Santa, possibly because he didn't want to get put in a home after his centuries of work in Santa's shop.
"The Night Before Critmas" (Sx41)
When the group of Christmas elves reached the unconscious Santa, Chutney stabbed him in an attempt to end his rule. The other elves turned on Chutney, leading the Hallow King to kidnap him.
Likes Mai Tai's.
- Cunning Action
- Roguish Archetype: Mastermind
- Master of Intrigue
- Master of Tactics
- Sneak Attack
- Thieves' Cant
- Uncanny Dodge
- Rune Magic
Luc's Fire Susceptibility Rune Wooden Crossbow
- You're a fool, Klaus! We can't compete with Amazon!
- Travis: Are there any restraints on Santa?
Liam: Yeah, he's tied down.
Travis: I stab him in the chest!
- Chutney appeared in Chutney's Christmas Vacation as the main narrator. He told a story set in Nicodranas, where his plans to destroy Santa by carving a fire rune into a toy crossbow were thwarted by Veth Brenatto, who stole the crossbow to give to her son Luc.
- See "The Night Before Critmas" (Sx41).