- Critical Role — Campaign 2: The Mighty Nein
- "Ghosts, Dinosaurs, and Stuff" (2x102) at 0:38:15 (First appearance)
- "The Ruined Sliver" (2x104) at 2:14:53 and 2:31:04
- "Rumble at Rumblecusp" (2x105) at 4:27:49
- "Devoutness and Dicks" (2x107) at 2:29:21
- "Fair-weather Faith" (2x123) at 0:55:54
- "Where There Is a Will..." (2x138) at 0:22:38
- "Rebirth" (2x139)
- Shortly before the first appearance of the spell, Sam was complaining that Liam only names spells after Caleb.
- The spell was created when Veth was a level 12 Arcane Trickster, and as such only had 1st and 2nd level spell slots.
- See "A Heart Grown Cold" (2x113) at 1:12:47. Veth uses Voltaic Bolt and Sam references using a 3rd level slot, but may have been upcasting.
- See "The Ruined Sliver" (2x104) at 2:15:10. Veth accidentally shoots herself with her own spell, dealing 4d6 damage, 1d6 of which was the crossbow bolt.
- As an Arcane Trickster, Veth learns Wizard spells.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.