Behirs are huge serpentine monstrosities with twelve legs and lightning breath.
Behirs have snake-like bodies with six pairs of legs and thick, blue, armored scales.
- Senses: Darkvision.
- Multiattack: Behirs can make two attacks: one with their bite and one to constrict.
- Bite: Behirs can make a bite attack that deals piercing damage.
- Constrict: Behirs can make a constrict attack against a medium or smaller enemy that deals bludgeoning and slashing damage and grapples them.
- Swallow: Behirs can make a bite attack against a creature they are grappling. If the attack hits, the target is swallowed.
- Lightning Breath: Behirs can exhale a line of lightning.
- . This file is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.