|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Places of Worship
In Vasselheim, the district of Silver Talon's Reach is dedicated to the worship of the Platinum Dragon. The Platinum Sanctuary, the oldest known temple to Bahamut, resides within Silver Talon's Reach.
The Platinum Dragon is one of the deities that is approved for worship in the Dwendalian Empire. The temple of the Platinum Dragon in Zadash is called the Platinum House, and the central temple in Rexxentrum is called the Dragon Seat.
Commandments of the Platinum Dragon
- Guardian Tofor Brotoras
- Lady Kima of Vord 
- Highbearer Vord
- High Paladin Archibald
- Scalebearer Desona
- Scalebearer Vorack
- Scalebearer Yon
- Platinum Knight Udire
- Herald of the House Kumas
- The Platinum Dragon's holy day is Embertide, celebrated on the fifth of Duscar.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 21.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 28.
- See "Skyward" (1x15) at 0:07:56.
- See "Return to Vasselheim" (1x43) at 2:02:46.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 90.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 59.
- See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) at 0:46:11.
- See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) at 0:45:41.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 106.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 18.
- See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) from 20:44 through 20:50.
- Calianna, under the impression that Mollymauk is a worshipper of the Platinum Dragon, says that if he prays to the Platinum Dragon, they'll be fine. See "Stalker in the Swamp" (2x21) at 1:19:09.