Allips were undead creatures. They were created when someone learned knowledge that a powerful being protected.
Allips were warped, spectral versions of their living selves. Their lower body trailed into a dark fog instead of legs.
- Damage Resistances: Nonmagical physical weapon, or fire damage.
- Damage Vulnerabilities:radiant damage.
- Senses: Darkvision
- Incorporeal Movement: Able to fly and shift trough walls. which can cause damage
- Maddening Touch: Melee spell attack that deals psychic damage.
- Whispers of Madness: Allip chooses 3 creatures and deals psychic damage.
- Howling Babble: Every creature within 30 feet has to make a saving throw or take psychic damage and be stunned.
- ↑ See D&D: Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, 5th ed., p. 116.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 0:24:58.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) from 0:36:04 through 35:27.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) from 0:37:04 through 0:37:45.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 0:24:58. Holy water caused Siff to ignite in radiant flames
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 0:26:30.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) at 3:36:37. Siff could become ethereal and shift through walls.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 0:58:45. Siff stayed within object over a period of time caused it to take force damage.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 0:56:29. Siff could fill the minds of those who failed to resist his power, with images of ancient warfare as their grasp of reality slipped.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) at 3:36:13.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.