|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
The Aggrad Mountains stretch for hundreds of miles between Bay of Gifts in the north and the Rumedam Desert to the south. The rocky range features deep chasms and caves inhabited by predators. It is about a day-and-a-half's travel on foot from Ank'Harel.
- The Vault of Shumas was a religious sanctuary in the Aggrad Mountains.
- Shammel is a bustling port city on the Bay of Gifts on the northeastern coast of Marquet situated at the base of the Aggrad Mountains. It is a major trade center as well as a popular tourist destination, with swanky beach resorts like Dalen's Closet.
The Vault of Shumas was a religious sanctuary from the beginning of the Age of Arcanum to just before the Calamity, when the people there were wiped out by members of another religion. By the time Arkhan the Cruel investigated the Vault, it was a hidden temple with Abyssal script on its walls, and it was guarded by yuan-ti, a manticore, and an undead spirit calling herself "the caregiver". The caregiver watched over the sleeping children of Zehir "until our epoch begins." It was here that Arkhan found the Wreath of the Prism.
- See Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 98.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 159.
- See "The Chase to Glintshore" (1x67) at 34:18.
- See "To The Skies" (3x23) at 1:59:28.
- See "CelebriD&D with Joe Manganiello" at 15:08.
- See "One Year Later..." (1x95) at 1:05:28.
- See "One Year Later..." (1x95) at 1:08:25.
- See "Dalen's Closet" (Sx47) at 17:44.
- See "CelebriD&D with Joe Manganiello".
- See "The Chase to Glintshore" (1x67) at 2:45:21.
- Fan art of Dalen's Closet, with the Aggrad Mountains in the background, by Kent Davis (source). Used with permission.
- Official map of the Hellcatch Valley, with the Aggrad Mountains to the north, by Deven Rue from "Promise and Potential" (3x22). This file is a copyrighted work. Its use in this article is asserted to qualify as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
- Fan art of Dalen's Closet, by Lap Pun Cheung (source). Used with permission.