|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
"A Storm of Memories" (2x46) is the forty-sixth episode of the second campaign of Critical Role. The Mighty Nein dock in Bisaft before setting sail through a dangerous storm to find the next temple of Uk'otoa...
- Two sponsors
- D&D Beyond
- The Rook and the Raven - Month of December is dedicated to their school kit drive. For the entire month of December they are donating 100% of their profits to schools, teachers, and community centers to establish and grow table top gaming clubs and classes. Each kit will contain dice, a gaming kit for six (a dm and five players). Every item they sell until December 20th will count towards leveling up the content of each kit.
- State of the Role announcement featuring new shows like Pub Draws, Mame Drop, and more.
- Announcement of this being the last show of 2018 (with Travis freaking out about it in the background and Liam points out the cast is closing in on four years since they started) but they will be back January 10th, 2019.
- Talks Machina will be back Tuesday January 8th, 2019 7P PST, when the entire cast gets together to talk about what is happening so far.
- Announcement for Liam's 'The Night Before Critmas' One-Shot airing at 7PM PST on December 21st, 2018.
Previously on Critical Role Edit
The Mighty Nein are making their way through the Swavain Islands in the Lucidian Ocean after vanishing from the island of Darktow with the damaged Squall Eater, renaming it the Ball Eater. Managed to escape from the Diver’s Grave and the ship graveyard that it had turned out to be as well as the entity that had lived there. You had acquired another sphere of Uk'otoa. And upon making your way to Bisaft Isle to get repairs for your ship as it limps along the ocean you discover that you had a stowaway, who had followed you on the ship since Darktow. The delightful gnome named Twiggy befriended you and revealed the item that had sent her on her path to becoming a stow away. This strange clockwork arcane sphere she’d stolen from an auction house to keep away from a bad man.
Upon toying with the sphere you discovered it had some planar elements, bits of conjuration magic to it and was dispensing coins and cold weather attire. And a little more tweaking sent you somewhere else. The present party was transported to some extra planer dungeon, if you will, an abode of hundred plus rooms that apparently belonged to a mage from long ago. Upon exploring and making your way through the various traps and tricks you manage to avoid a few pitfalls, trigger a few others, gather a few objects, fight a cabinet, find some books, and end up teleported in a scattered fashion to the realm of a young blue dragon.
By, for like two of you, by the skin of your fucking teeth, you all manage how to trigger the exit and escape in time with Twiggy dealing a final blow to the dragon on the way out. Of which some of you may believe her, as no one was present to watch it happen. After which you realized you’d been missing for six days, that there was some time dilation between the time you spent in the sphere, or at least within a few chambers in the sphere, versus the time out here. The crew had been waiting a number of days, the repairs had been completed on Bisaft Isle. You guys decided to call it an evening and rest up. Lick your wounds and reflect over what has transpired over the last day, the last week, the past month, who knows. But with most of you going to a rest and Beau and Caduceus heading to the top of the ship to calm and discuss these things you all called it a night.
So, Mighty Nein, as you are still at dock on Bisaft Isle… what would you like to do?
Part I Edit
Part II Edit
Featured Characters Edit